- ADLINK will expand its AI offerings to include NVIDIA Jetson-based platforms for use in a wide range of industry applications
- The company has already released embedded graphics lineups powered by NVIDIA Quadro embedded GPUs to take on complex AI workloads.
ADLINK Technology, Inc., a global provider of edge computing solutions, has now signed on as an NVIDIA Jetson Preferred Partner.
With this collaboration, ADLINK has strengthened its portfolio for artificial intelligence (AI) at the edge by empowering edge AI platforms with NVIDIA Jetson modules and accelerating edge AI deployment.
Edge AI optimizes operations and services across all industries by providing actionable insights in milliseconds based on massive data flows from billions of sensors and devices.
ADLINK is already an NVIDIA Quadro Embedded Partner and has released embedded graphics lineups powered by NVIDIA Quadro embedded GPUs to take on complex AI workloads.
“Because there is no one-size-fits-all solution, we are expanding our offerings to include NVIDIA Jetson-based platforms for use in a wide range of industry applications to help deploy AI at the edge,” said Edgar Chen, Managing Director, Embedded Platforms and Modules Business Unit of ADLINK.
ADLINK’s edge AI platforms
ADLINK has already developed many edge AI platforms based on the full spectrum of NVIDIA Jetson modules including NVIDIA Jetson Nano, NVIDIA Jetson TX2 and NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier.
Edgar Chen added, “With our long-term success in designing embedded modules, carrier boards and systems, ADLINK can quickly develop edge AI platforms based on NVIDIA Jetson modules catered to individual project needs.”
The company’s latest offerings include:
- M100-Nano-AINVR: a compact multi-channel AI-enabled network video recorder (NVR) offering identity detection and autonomous tracking in public transport and access control.
- DLAP-201-JT2: enables real-time traffic flow analysis at intersections for traffic management optimization.
- M300-Xavier-ROS2: a fanless robotic controller using Robot Operating System (ROS 2), empowering automated mobile robots (AMR) to assemble orders in fulfilment centres, replenish store shelves for retailers, and provide last-mile delivery.
- NEON-J AI Industrial Camera and EOS-J Vision System: designed specifically for smart manufacturing to improve productivity and quality in the factory.