IBASE Technology Inc. has launched the ASB200-953 compact box PC housing IBASE’s IB953 3.5-inch SBC powered by 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1185G7E, i5-1145G7E and i3-1115G4E processors (formerly Tiger Lake) with a 15W TDP threshold.
Aimed at smart applications in warehouse logistics management, factory automation and the automotive industry, the fanless ASB200-953 features high performance with low power consumption. With a black chassis color, it supports up to 64GB in two SO-DIMM slots and 12V~24V wide-range DC power input. Useful I/O ports on the front side include 3x USB 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 2x DisplayPort, 1x COM, and 2x GbE ports. The rear panel is equipped with digital I/O, power button, HDD LED, DC-in terminal block and two antenna holes that can be used with the optional WiFi accessory kit.
Measuring 180x150x72mm (WxDxH), the ASB200-953 comes with anti-scalding net design and flexible expansion support with high-speed 5G connectivity and other M.2 modules as well as dual storage for a 2280 NVMe SSD and a 2.5-inch HDD. The ASB210-953 variant comes with fan support and up to 28W TDP. Both have Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security and are compatible with Windows 11 and Windows Embedded Standard 8 operating systems.
- ASB200-953: Fanless system with IBASE IB953 3.5” SBC (TDP 15W)
- ASB210-953: Slim System with IBASE IB953 3.5” SBC (TDP up to 28W)
- Onboard 11th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processor
- Supports 3x M.2 sockets (B-Key/E-Key and M-Key)
- 12V (-10%) ~ 24V (+10%) DC-in power input
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, Max. 64GB
- 3x USB 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 2x Intel® GbE, 1x COM
- External GPIO, 2x DisplayPort, TPM (2.0)
- Optional VESA mount bracket