- Powerup will bring a team of cloud consulting, artificial intelligence and data analytics professionals to Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI)
- Powerup would add two AI-based platforms to LTI- CloudEnsure.io and Botzer.io
- Powerup is the sixth acquisition by LTI since the company got listed in 2016 and fourth in this calendar year
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company is all set to acquire Powerupcloud Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a cloud consulting company headquartered in Bengaluru. Powerup will bring a team of cloud consulting, artificial intelligence and data analytics professionals to LTI.
Powerup would add two AI-based platforms to LTI
- CloudEnsure.io, an autonomous Cloud Governance Platform that monitors an enterprise’s cloud services, detects security and compliance violations in real-time and recommends fixes.
- Botzer.io, an Enterprise AI Platform that helps organizations adopt AI faster across Natural Language Processing, Image Recognition, Deep Learning use-cases. It also saves time spent on trial-and-error experimentation.
“Powerup strengthens our ability to partner with them in their cloud transformation journey. I welcome the customers, employees, and partners of Powerup to the fast-growing LTI family,” said Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI.
“Our expertise across major public cloud platforms offers us an enormous opportunity to grow, learn, iterate and build well-engineered technology solutions for enterprises. We are excited about the potential of rapid growth and expansion with LTI,” said Siva S, Founder & CEO, Powerup.
Powerup is the sixth acquisition by LTI since the company got listed in 2016 and fourth in this calendar year.