- Industry experts will share their expertise and answer questions on emerging connected home trends
- The four-part webinar series starts on Aug. 28 and continues for three consecutive Wednesdays until Sept. 18
The Internet of Things Consortium (IoTC) is launching another live virtual conference series, focusing around smart home this month.
Industry experts will facilitate free webinars with the goal of educating industry leaders, consumers and IoT enthusiasts on security and health elements of smart home technology.
The four-part conference series starts on Aug. 28 and continues for three consecutive Wednesdays until Sept. 18. The live webinars are held at 12 p.m. (EST). Participants will be able to ask questions and interact with the presenters in real time.
“As smart home technology becomes more commonplace, it is important to educate industry leaders and consumers on important topics related to privacy, security and aging in place,” says Greg Kahn, CEO and president of IoTC.
“We are pleased to be able to offer this free conference series, bringing together industry experts who are able to share their knowledge and answer questions on emerging connected home trends,” he adds.
Know the Speakers
The Connected Home conference series includes the following sessions:
- The Disruption of Emerging Trends of the Smart Home Security – facilitated by Lee Odess from Allegion
- Focus on Seniors: Health/Wellness and Independent Living Trends for the Smart Home – facilitated by Andrew Droney from ADT
- Smart Homes Call for Smart Kitchens – facilitated by Ian Greenblatt from JD Power and Jason Mathew from Whirlpool
- Emerging Security Trends in the Smart Home Industry – facilitated by Ray North from ADT.
The Internet of Things Consortium (IoTC) is the premier business development association for the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. It is comprised of executives, leading founders and global companies in IoT.