Dubbed Auxilium, this chatbot has endless possibilities for organizations, from relieving a help desk to assisting with internal training to supporting web portal service functions
US- based management consulting and IT solutions firm eGlobalTech has unveiled an Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution that provides a conversational interface using text or audio commands.
Auxilium, eGlobalTech’s premier AI solution, is an open source chatbot which answers internal and external stakeholder questions efficiently and effectively, empowering support teams to focus on higher-level tasks and complex business problems.
This chatbot has endless possibilities for organizations, from relieving a help desk to assisting with internal training to supporting web portal service functions, eGlobalTech, A Tetra Tech Company, said in a press release.
According to the company, Auxilium:
- Understands intent
- Answers questions in milliseconds
- Monitors impact through a customizable dashboard of detailed analytics
- Supports brand through tailored answers and the interface’s aesthetic
- Integrates seamlessly with existing tools, including Salesforce and Slack
- Replies to voice commands, increasing accessibility
- Assists stakeholders’ securely with data protection and access control
- Avoids significant changes to your system, negating the need for an Authority to Operate (ATO)
“Our chatbot is designed with the latest in machine learning and AI technology to troubleshoot questions while reducing your team’s workload,” said Jesus Jackson, eGlobalTech’s Head of eGT Labs.
eGlobalTech is an IT, cybersecurity and management consulting firm based in Arlington, VA. It was acquired by California-based engineering consulting firm Tetra Tech April this year. Following the acquisition, eGlobalTech joined Tetra Tech’s Government Services Group.
This news was originally published on opensourceforu.com.