With the latest release, users can now access the IQ Bot from their mobile devices, process images and get the outcomes on emails
Automation Anywhere, a global leader in robotic process automation (RPA), announced that it has launched an advanced version of its artificial intelligence (AI) solution – IQ Bot 6.5 – that can greatly expand the global RPA market.
IQ Bot, with the capability of learning from humans, can now read, auto-detect and process a range of complex, low-resolution documents and emails in almost 190 languages. It can also process images through the Automation Anywhere Mobile app.
With the latest release, users can now access the bot from their mobile devices, process images and get the outcomes on emails.
The new version of IQ Bot combines AI with RPA and provides the following:
- Unique ability to process low-quality documents and detect handwriting
- Ability to process documents in 190 languages with localised interface for various languages including English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Mandarin and Simplified Chinese
- Capability to process document images through the new mobile app
- Advanced AI algorithms for smarter document classification and separation
- Enhanced integrations to unlock capabilities, such as predictive modelling and chatbots sourced from the world’s largest ecosystem of AI partners
Universal Access to Automation
Commenting on the development, Mihir Shukla, chief executive officer, Automation Anywhere, said, “We believe the full potential of enterprise automation can only be realised when RPA and AI work together. Today, we are providing universal access to automation, with new language and mobility features in IQ Bot, eliminating the friction that limits productivity and helps workers do their jobs better.”
Currently, there are around 80 to 90 per cent of organisations which still extract data from emails and documents, manually. IQ Bot’s advanced AI capacities are intended to free up the business users worldwide from routine tasks of entering data into the enterprise applications. The automation of such type of complex and mundane tasks frees up people and helps them to focus more on what humans can do best, such as innovating, collaborating and using their talent to solve business challenges.