Hikvision’s smart poles are designed to provide better safety and security solutions in order to keep the public areas more secured during the day as well as night
Hikvision, a global leader in providing innovative video surveillance products and solutions, launched smart poles for smart infrastructure solution and can be mainly applied to the scenarios of school, hospital, tourist attraction, square, supermarket gate, market, parking lot and station, among other places.
Hikvision’s smart poles are designed to provide better safety and security solutions in order to keep the public areas more secured during the day as well as night. The latest solution uses cutting-edge technology of Hikvision to secure people along with keeping them connected when they are on the move for travel or work.
- Embedded Linux operation system
- High-performance embedded SOC processor
- Supports network adaptive and video and audio adaptive to realize low latency
- 264, H.264 SVC and H.265 video compression standard, and G.711U and G.726 audio compression standard
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and high light compensation (HLC)
- Multiple communication protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, HIK-SIP, RTSP, and ONVIF
- Video collection and all-day monitoring with 2 MP HD camera
- EHome and Hik-Connect service
- Two-way audio function with up to 5 m communication distance; build-in high sensitive microphone
- Audio extension with 3.5 mm standard audio interface
The smart pole is integrated with PTZ camera to capture live view and zoom of critical areas. In addition, the solution is equipped with emergency call box with HD camera, to raise panic alarm/emergency alarm in case of any emergency. It helps to realise alarm and helps as soon as possible and offers more efficient service for building social stability.
The smart pole supports two-way audio for communicating with command control and scheduled turning of on/off alarm lamp in case of emergency.